This easy wrap will be your new favorite. Whether you're a college student living in a dorm room, a busy parent whipping up something to eat for you and your family, or a single adult on the go, give this chocolate peanut butter strawberry wrap a try today!
- 1 Whole wheat wrap
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter (crunchy or smooth, your choice! )
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (sliced)
- Chocolate chips (to taste)
- Lay the whole wheat tortilla down on a plate. Spread peanut butter on one half and lay the strawberry pieces on the other. Sprinkle...
- Get the full instructions at Kati Mora, MS, RD – Practical Nutrition Made Simple.