Chocolate Orange Cookies combine the delectable tastes of chocolate and orange. With a glass of wine, you couldn't find a better cookie for your evening.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cake flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour, or almond meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate, coursely chopped, or chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon shortening
- orange extract, a few drops
- sprinkles, for decorating
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until fluffy. Mix together the flour, almond...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic