- My Recipes Boxes
- Chocolate murmura
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
rice puffs in chocolate
- 2 cups murmura (rice puffs)
- 1 cup nuts / dry fruits (choose any you like... like cashewnuts, walnuts, peanuts, dry mango strips, dry cocnut strips, papaya dried....)
- 3/4 cup chocolate - dark (roughly chopped, chips or buttons)
- 1 tbsp butter (for a vegan option use cocoa butter)
- cooking spary (or butter to grease the plate)
- Prepare a well greased plate or sheet pan first,by rubbing the butter or spraying it well with cooking spray. Don't miss the edges. Mix...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- Recipe Yields:
- 6- 8 children
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: