This elegant little lava cake is a lovely dessert to set at your holiday table. These would be perfect for an intimate dinner on New Year's Eve, too! The ingredients go together quickly, and the Instant Pot makes short work of it - 9 minutes and you are ready to go!
- 3 Tablespoons butter (softened)
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 oz. bittersweet/semisweet chocolate chips (I used some of each)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter - 1 stick (cut in four pieces)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 Tablespoon instant coffee (granules)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 Tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- powdered sugar (for sifting over the desserts)
- Using softened butter, generously grease 4 ramekins. Swirl the sugar around each one to coat. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags