A dense, moist, chocolate fudge cake sure to please everyone! They'll never guess it's lightened up!
- 1/2 cups Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cups Sorghum Flour
- 1/3 cups Tapioca Starch (Also called tapioca flour.)
- 1/2 tsp Xantham Gum
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter Melted and cooled slightly.
- 2 Large eggs Room temperature
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Plain, nonfat
- 3/4 cup Nonfat Milk
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly coat a 9-inch round cake pan with oil or non-stick cooking spray. Whisk together the cocoa powder, flour,...
- Get the full instructions at Kelsey's Kreative Korner