Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Marshmallows are festive and delicious. Dipped in chocolate, they make a perfect gift.
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups water, divided
- 1/2 cup strawberry purée
- 4 unflavored gelatin envelopes
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups light corn syrup
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, or shortening
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and cornstarch until well-blended. Prepare a 9x13 pan by coating it liberally with nonstick...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic