Chocolate covered strawberries are the quintessential treat that always impresses. Dip them in melted white, milk or dark chocolate (or all three!) and decorate them with peanuts, sprinkles and drizzles of more chocolate. You can serve them all year long, from Valentine’s Day to Christmas.
- 1 pint strawberries, (medium-large) around 20 strawberries
- 1/2 cup chocolate baking chips, (white vanilla, semisweet, milk or dark chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, finely chopped peanuts or chocolate chips (optional for decoration)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside. Place strawberries in a colander and rinse with water. Place berries on a paper towel,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic