This chocolate cookie butter babka is filled with swirls of chocolate cookie butter. It’s the kind of bread that makes you wish you could live off bread alone.
- 1/2 cup whole milk, warm
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, cubed
- 1/2 cup chocolate cookie butter
- egg wash, (1 egg + 1 tablespoon cream)
- turbinado sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the milk, yeast, and a pinch of the sugar together and set aside 5 minutes. The mixture should foam. If it does...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic