Chocolate coconut cookies are at home on any holiday cookie tray. Just try to resist all that flaky coconut!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioners sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 6 ounces dark chocolate, melted
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes, divided
- For the Cookies: Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Mix lightly. Set aside. In a separate large bowl...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic