This rich chocolate cake is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Chocolate chunks double the chocolate and if you pour syrup over the top you get a triple dose of chocolate.
- 1 yellow cake mix (I use the butter-recipe yellow cake mix)
- 1 lg. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or cream
- sour cream
- 12-oz. pkg. chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- Grease and flour 10-inch bundt pan. (Can use about 1 tbsp. dry chocolate pudding mix to coat pan). I sprayed the pan with Baker’s Joy...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen