Rich and chocolaty, this fabulous brownie is filled with chocolate chips, nuts, a condensed milk layer and [url href="https://www.thehersheycompany.com/brands/heath/english-milk-chocolate-toffee-bits.aspx" target="_blank"]Heath English Toffee Bits[/url].
- 2-1/3 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, melted (1-1/2 sticks)
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 2 cups HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, divided (12-oz. pkg.)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts (I used pecans)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) (14 oz.)
- 1-1/3 cups HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits, divided (8 oz. pkg.)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Melt butter in large mixing bowl. Add flour, brown sugar, and egg;...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen