These delicious Chocolate Chip S'Mores Bars are so mouthwatering you will be drooling after the first bite! They're filled with chocolate chips and Hershey's S'Mores Baking Pieces. They make a spectacular brownie that's terrific for tailgating parties, potlucks, and backyard barbecues.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened )
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 7 oz. pkg. Hershey's S'Mores Baking Pieces
- 12 oz. pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease or spray a 13 x17” cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla, eggs,...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen