This chocolate chip brownie recipe uses shortbread and combines the best of two sweet worlds. Bake it up today!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, cold, diced
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8”x8” baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside. In a food processor add the flour, sugar, butter and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments