Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies bring together chocolate chips and Oreos in every bite. Two classics combined!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces vanilla pudding mix, instant
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg, plus 1 large egg white
- 10 oreos, crumbled and crushed
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silpat. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, instant...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments