These gluten and lactose free Chocolate Chip Muffin Tops with Apricot are a delicious treat to linger over at your next weekend breakfast or lunch. Or, make them ahead and get your Monday morning off to a marvelous start!
- 1/2 cup all-purpose gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup apricot, diced (fresh)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Add egg to a bowl and mix it well with a fork. Then add in the oil, coconut milk, and vanilla extract and mix...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments