Spectacular chocolate chip brownie with macadamia nuts and a luscious chocolate chip, cream cheese and powdered sugar icing on top. Sensational recipe!
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped Mauna Loa macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream together the butter, white sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt and baking soda with an electric mixer....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen