Super fast, easy, delicious, perfect every time, deli style Chocolate Chip Cookies. 30 Minutes from beginning to end, no mixer necessary! Family Favourite!
- 1 cup softened butter (*read fast tips to soften butter above if needed! Also, unsalted butter. )
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 room temperature eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (*preferably extract not imitation, either way. )
- 3 cups cake flour (*read above how to make an all purpose flour substitute if you need! )
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Now is the time to heat your bowl if you are needing to soften your butter. Place eggs in the warm water...
- Get the full instructions at Vertically Challenged Mom