Chocolate Chip Cookie Poke Cake has layers of amazing chocolaty goodness. Every forkful of cake has a cookie inside!
- family size bag chocolate chip cookies, such as chips ahoy
- 1 box chocolate cake mix, plus ingredients from the box: water, oil, eggs
- 1 3.4 ounce box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 15-18 chocolate chip cookies, crushed
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
- For the Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray the bottom of a 9-inch by 13-inch pan with cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments