Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza is a huge cookie with a fabulous Nutella ganache. Decorate however makes you happy!
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup nutella
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2-3 ounces white chocolate
- m&m candies, or any other candy you love
- sprinkles, or edible glitter looks really cute, too!
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray. To Make the Cookie Pizza: In a stand...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments