These are chewy, gooey chocolate chip cookies! Perfect with a cold glass of milk.
- 1 cup Country Crock® Spread I used the tub spread
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix Country Crock®, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in large bowl until well mixed....
- Get the full instructions at Crafty Commons