Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding is warm chocolate comfort. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
- 5 cups stale ciabatta, cubed
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- whipped cream or ice cream, for serving
- Generously spray the inside bottom and sides of a 9x9 baking dish. Place the bread in the baking dish in an even a layer as possible. Set...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic