Scrumptious skillet bread recipe loaded with miniature chocolate chips, bananas, and walnuts and baked in cast iron skillets.
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups mashed bananas
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 2 cups honey
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- bag Hershey's miniature chocolate chips
- 1 cup Fischer's finely diced walnuts
- Place butter, eggs, bananas, vanilla, honey, baking powder, salt and baking soda in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer until...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen