These chocolate chip banana oatmeal bars are so quick and easy to make, taste great, and make the perfect snack. Yet they're still healthy enough for breakfast!
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/2-3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, (or raisins)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil, spray it with non-stick cooking spray,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic