This is an amazing Banana Bread recipe that's filled with chocolate chips for an explosion of chocolate flavor. Our favorite Banana Bread!
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- 2 cups sifted self-rising flour or UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour
- 1 heaping tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup walnuts or pecans , but any kind will do (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mash bananas on a plate with a fork. In a mixing bowl, soften butter. Add sugar, eggs, bananas and baking powder. Mix until smooth. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen