These delectable muffins are great for breakfast or snacks. They're quick and easy to whip up anytime, and because they're filled with bananas and sour cream, they're incredibly moist.
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick butter, softened (1/2 cup)
- 2 or 3 ripe bananas - I always use 3 bananas
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips (plus additional chips for the top of the muffins)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix sugar, baking soda, bananas, vanilla, sour cream, eggs and butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen