Chocolate Cherry Bundt Cake combines classic luscious flavors into one dessert. Could cake get any better?
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/3 cups plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cherries, pitted, chopped (if using canned, make sure to drain)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 12 cup Bundt pan. Set aside. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and sugar until pale in color. Stir in the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic