Chocolate caramel corn cupcakes?!? It doesn't get much tastier than this!
- 1 box moist deluxe cake mix - dark chocolate fudge
- 3/4 cup corn oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 package chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup butter, salted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 350. Line 24 muffin tins with liners. In the bowl of a mixer, combine cake mix, pudding mix, oil, milk, and eggs. Beat on...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic