Make Chocolate Caramel Candy at home. Way easier than you think, and so much tastier!
- 1 11 oz bag premium caramel bits, or 25 caramel candies, unwrapped
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/2 cup dry roasted salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup halved pecans
- 6 ounces milk chocolate, melted
- Lay a piece of parchment paper over a large cookie sheet. Set aside. In a large, microwave safe bowl, add caramels, butter and heavy...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments