These lovely chocolate cookies use both chocolate and vanilla chips for an explosion of flavor to die for! Great for holiday treats.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Hershey’s premiere vanilla chips
- Mix butter, sugars, egg, sour cream, vanilla, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt with an electric mixer until well blended. Stir...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen