Chirashi Zushi is an easy sushi lunch anyone can love. You can make it with all your favorite ingredients, and you don't even have to...
- 1 cup uncooked short grain rice
- 10 cms dry wakame sheet, or 1/2 teaspoon dashi powder
- 3 eggs
- 2 radishes
- 20 grams dried shiitake mushrooms
- 30 grams carrot
- 30 grams sugar snap peas
- shiso leaves, for garnish
- sakura denbu, (also known as fish flakes - optional)
- Soak the shiitake mushrooms in a cup of water. Cook 1 cup of rice in a rice cooker with dry wakame or with ½ dashi powder (If you...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic