Chipotle Guacamole made at home! Oh man, tortilla chips just got a new best friend.
- 2 avocados, ripe, peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, medium sized, deseeded and finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place avocados and lime juice in a small bowl. Use a fork (or a molcajete for a truly authentic experience) to mash the avocados with the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic