This copycat Chipotle barbacoa recipe is made in a slow cooker (Crockpot) using only 10 ingredients. Healthy, easy, naturally low carb, paleo & gluten-free.
- 3 lb Beef brisket or chuck roast ((trimmed and cut into 2 inch chunks))
- 1/2 cup Beef broth ((or chicken broth))
- 2 medium Chipotle chiles in adobo ((including the sauce, about 4 tsp))
- 5 cloves Garlic ((minced))
- 2 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Dried oregano
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground cloves
- 2 whole Bay leaf
- Combine the broth, chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, dried oregano, cumin, sea salt, black pepper,...
- Get the full instructions at Wholesome Yum