While you can enjoy this pork all by itself, it is a perfect addition to many dishes. Try it in mini Asian style sandwiches with pickled veggies and fresh Asian herbs. Josh also likes to add it on top of a nice bed of stir fried baby bok choi, and of course, there is no better fried rice than BBQ Pork fried rice as the rich flavor of the grill adds so much to a simple rice dish.
- 1.5 Kilos Pork Tenderloin or Shoulder
- 60 ml soy sauce
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 2-3 tbsp ketchup
- 2-3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 pinches cinnamon
- 1 unit orange juice (squeeze the juice out of 1 medium size orange)
- 1 splash Mirin (or Chinese cooking wine)
- Cut Pork meat into 6x6 centimeter strips along the grain. Mix all ingredients together evenly, and place the strips of meat into a bowl...
- Get the full instructions at Barcelona BBQ