Nowadays, murukku is something that many Chinese homes will serve for Chinese New Year. Chinese murukku is an easy instant murukku recipe that do not require lengthy procedures of soaking and grinding the flours. It's so easy to make and crispy to munch. Perfect for the last minute cooks!
- 500 gram murukku flour mix store bought
- 2 stalks curry leaves minced
- 250 gram glutinous rice flour
- 100 gram rice flour
- 1/2 cup white sesame seeds toasted
- 1 tbsp ajowan seeds or omam seeds, toasted
- 1 tbsp cumin or jintan putih, toasted
- 100 gram Thick coconut milk
- 600 ml water adjust accordingly
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup Cooking Oil or peanut oil
- 1 bunch curry leaves
- Have ready all ingredients needed to make murukku. First chop finely some curry leaves and set aside. Then, lightly fry to dry roast the...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew