This is a Chinese Egg Fried Rice recipe (蛋炒饭), made in restaurant style with Wok Hei. It is a quick and simple fried rice dish that is extremely easy to prepare. Only 2 eggs, some onions and light seasonings is all you need.
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups cooked rice (cooled)
- 1 big onion (diced)
- 2 stalks spring onion (chopped)
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground white pepper
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- Have ready 3 cups of cooled and cooked rice (preferably left overnight). Also 3 eggs, spring onion and oil. Then gather all the...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew