This cheap and easy Chilli sausage, potato, bean casserole is comfort food at its best. Not only is it filling, it's simple, uses just seven ingredients and the kids will love it too!
- 1 tbsp oil - I use rapeseed oil 1.99 in Lidl
- in a tin of Kidney beans - 59c Lidl
- 500 g new potatoes halved -99c Lidl you can use normal potatoes and sweet potatoes too (you can use normal potatoes and sweet potatoes too)
- 454 g pack sausages - 89c Lidl
- 1 onion (sliced (200g) 99c a bag)
- 1 pepper (diced (170g) 49c each Lidl)
- 340 g jar chilli con carne (89c)
- Par-Boil your potatoes in a pot and cook until ready Heat the oil in a large frying pan cook your sausages for until brown and the cooked...
- Get the full instructions at Snapshots and Snippets