This wonderful recipe is great as an appetizer for tailgating parties, or as an entree for breakfast. You can also serve it as a side for chili or soup.
- 1 1/2 cups bisquick
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 large eggs
- 2-3 dashes Pete’s Texas hot sauce
- 24 oz. Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 8 oz. diced green chiles (drained)
- 4 oz. diced pimientos (drained)
- 1 tsp. salt
- Combine Bisquick, milk, eggs, salt and hot sauce with a whisk. Stir in cheese, green chiles and pimientos. Pour into a greased 10x15”...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen