Chicken with pineapple salsa is a baked citrus-infused chicken breast topped with a fresh pineapple cilantro salsa. Eating healthy never tasted so good!
- 3/4 cup Orange Juice (No pulp)
- 4 pieces Chicken Breast (Boneless, skinless - about 5 oz. each)
- Poultry Seasoning (To taste)
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple (diced)
- 1 tbsp cilantro (fresh)
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Pour the orange juice into a 13 x 9 glass baking dish. Place the chicken in the dish. Season the chicken...
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?