Inspired by Caprese salads, this Chicken with Fresh Mozzarella & Roasted Tomatoes dish is loaded with flavor and so satisfying. Get the recipe!
- 4 pieces Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 1/2 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/8 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (+ more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pepper (+ more to taste)
- 4 1-oz pieces fresh mozzarella
- 1 1/2 tbsp lightly dried basil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a large saute pan, add the four chicken breasts and season with poultry seasoning. Add the garlic...
- Get the full instructions at Who Left the Fat Out?