These wraps are absolutely terrific. Chicken salad is topped with mild pepper rings and wrapped in lettuce leaves. It's a healthy, low calorie, gluten free lunch that's incredibly easy to make and delicious.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup Just Mayo mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup organic sweet pickle relish
- 1/4 dup diced red onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 ribs celery (diced)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 10 large green leaf lettuce leaves (washed and patted dry)
- mild pepper rings (as desired)
- Combine chicken, mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion, bell pepper, celery and salt and pepper. Spread about 1/3 cup chicken salad in...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen