Chicken quinoa salad with the sweetness of maple. Perfect for summer lunch or dinner.
- 1 2/3 cups quinoa, rinsed (red)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds, raw
- 4-5 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 ounces chicken breast, cooked and chopped (rotisserie or canned works well)
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Cool completely. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, and syrup to create the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic