This delicious chicken main dish is filled with veggies including butter beans, tomatoes, carrots, onion and garlic. Then it's seasoned with thyme and oregano providing wonderful Italian flavors to the dish.
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken . cut up (or use about 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts instead) (3-4 lbs)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or use 1 heaping teaspoon of minced garlic from a jar)
- 2 cans great northern beans (rinsed and drained)
- 29-oz. can diced tomatoes (drained)
- 3 medium carrots (sliced 1/4” thick)
- 1 tbsp. instant chicken bouillon (or use chicken broth)
- 1 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2-1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 -3/4 tsp. pepper
- In a skillet, brown the chicken in oil; remove and set aside. Sauté onion and garlic in drippings until tender. Stir in remaining...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen