Chicken, Potato and Brussels Sprout Sheet Pan Dinner has only a handful of ingredients and a few steps to give you a delicious dinner in...
- 20 ounces baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved if large
- 1 onion, quartered and then cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1-2 tablespoons za'atar
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Place the potatoes, Brussels sprouts and onion on a sheet pan and toss with the oil and salt....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments