Chicken Pot Pie for Two gives total comfort food in two portions. Delicious!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 heaping cups assorted vegetables, diced small
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup cooked and diced chicken or turkey, heaping
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Place 4 8-ounce ramekins on a baking sheet. Set aside. Unfold the thawed puff pastry, using a rolling pin to...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments