Chicken Piccata was originated in Italy using veal. In America it now is almost always done with chicken. It is made up of chicken filets and a lemon and wine sauce lightly flavored with capers.
- 2 large breasts Chicken or more if they are smaller
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2-4 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1-2 lemons depends on size
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1 tbsp capers drained
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped or 1 tbsp. dried
- Put a skillet on the stove at medium high and add 1 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tbsp. butter. In a shallow bowl, mix the flour 1 tsp. salt and...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks