Chicken Parmesan is basic Italian fare. It is thin pieces of sautéed chicken with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese topping then baked in an oven to melt the cheese and blend the flavors.
- 2 tbsp olive oil about
- 3-4 thin cuts Chicken breast
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce more or less
- 2 cups mozzarella sliced aka enough to cover the chicken
- 1 pinch dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 2 tbsp grated parmasan
- Pre heat your oven to 350F. Start with the fillets that you're going to turn into Chicken Parmigiana . You can butterfly some breasts or...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks