This amazing Chicken Noodle Casserole is the perfect entree for kid-friendly meals. It's filled with chicken, peas, carrots, corn & Amish Noodles. Cream of chicken and mushroom soups along with Italian seasoning, season this casserole to perfection.
- 16 oz. pkg. Amish wide egg noodles
- 2 cups chicken (cooked and shredded)
- 12 oz. pkg. frozen peas and carrots ((see note below))
- 12 oz. pkg. frozen corn ((see note below))
- 1 cup milk (or half-and-half (see note below))
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 cup finely diced onions
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning (plus more as desired)
- 1 cup chicken both ((see note below))
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil egg noodles to al dente. Drain. Meanwhile, combine chicken with all remaining ingredients in a large...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen