Chicken Minestrone Soup is a great meal with salad and rustic bread. The whole family will love it!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders, or cutlets, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 15 ounce can pink beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium zucchini squash, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked elbow noodles
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large French oven, heat olive oil on medium heat and add onions, garlic, celery and carrots. Cook for about 7 minutes or until...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic