Chicken Marsala is chicken cutlets sautéed in sauce made up of mushrooms, onions, garlic and Marsala wine.
- 2 large Chicken breast boneless and skinless or 8 tenders
- 3 tbsp. salt more or less it's up to you
- 2 tbsp. black pepper
- 1 large onion or 2 medium size
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. fresh rosemary chopped or 1 tbsp. dried
- 2 cups red wine Marsala, sweet. Chianti, dry. u pic
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 10 oz. jar Shitake mushrooms drained
- 3 tbs. fresh basil chopped or 1 1/2 dried1
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley or 1 tbsp. dried to garnish
- Heat up the pan on medium high with about a tbsp. of olive oil in it. Salt and pepper one side of the chicken. Put it in the pan seasoned...
- Get the full instructions at Poppop Cooks