This is a awesome, light meal. The pungent and robust flavors of the pesto is the star of the show. I usually pair it with pasta and use some of the pesto in the noodles. It makes for a great meal.
- 1 Jar Pesto (or 6 oz of fresh pesto)
- 3 Whole Skinless, boneless Chicken breast (Split in two)
- 2 cups Baby Spinach
- 8 oz Fresh mozzarella cheese (You can use shredded)
- 2 whole Tomatoes
- 1 Package Spaghetti noddles
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Salt
- Start by getting a large cooking sheet and putting one tbs of olive oil on the surface. You also want to preheat your oven to 400 degrees...
- Get the full instructions at Southern Food Junkie